Personal information we collect
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
14 St Lukes Road, London, W11 1DP
Age of Consent
By using this website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms and Conditions.
Third Party Services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, USISI uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2017/676, you have various rights in relation to your personal data. All these rights can be exercised by contacting us at email@example.com
- Right of Access, the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, a copy of the personal data undergoing processing.
- Right to Rectification, we will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your personal information is accurate. To assist us with this, you should notify us of any changes to the personal information that you have provided to us by sending us a request to rectify your personal data where you believe the personal data we have is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure / 'Right to be forgotten', asking us to delete all your personal data will result in USISI deleting your personal data without undue delay (unless there is a legitimate and legal reason why USISI is unable to delete certain of your personal data, in which case we will inform you of this in writing).
- Right to restriction of processing, you have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data at any time.
- Right to data portability, you have the right to request that USISI provides you with a copy of all your personal data and to transmit your personal data to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, where it is technically feasible for us to do so.
- Right to complain, you have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority such as the Information Commissioner's Office although we encourage our customers to engage with us in the event they have any concerns or complaints.
Retention of Data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data. In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you. If you would like us to delete your data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to the policy
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.